Website - Terms & Conditions Of Sale
1. TERMS - Strictly Nett Monthly Account
2. RESERVATION OF TITLE - The title to goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until payment has been made of the full contract price.
3. PRICES - Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of dispatch. All prices are in sterling.
4. CARRIAGE & PACKING CHARGES
Our standard Carrier is 1 - 2 days delivery.
Carriage paid on consignments over £250 Nett goods value to destinations on mainland U.K.
5. VALUE ADDED TAX - Prices shown do not include Value Added Tax which will be shown on the invoices at the prevailing rate specified by government regulations.
6. COLLECTION - Collection Service from our Warehouse in Peterborough is available (PE1 5YB).
7. DELIVERY PROMISES - These are given in good faith and will be adhered to as far as possible, but no liability will be accepted for any delays.
8. NON DELIVERY OF GOODS - Customers are responsible for advising us and the carriers on non delivery of goods within 20 days of the Advice Note, failing which no claim for shortage can be entertained.
9. EXAMINATION OF GOODS - In the event of any discrepancy or damage in transit the Carriers Delivery Note must be signed " Contents Unexamined Case Damaged " and the damaged goods in question checked at once, advising the Carriers and ourselves of any shortage within 3 working days.
10. LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS - Should any article supplied prove defective in material or workmanship within a reasonable period, we will at our discretion credit, replace or repair the article free of charge which shall be the limit of our responsibility. We do not accept liability for any other costs, direct or indirect, arising from such defective goods.
11. RETURN OF GOODS - This can only be allowed with our prior written approval. Goods must be in a re-saleable condition and must be returned carriage paid.
The following handling charges will apply:
Up to 2 months 20%
Up to 3 months 50%
We regret that we are un-able to accept goods for return after 3 months from the date of original supply.
12. SPECIFICATION - In line with our policy of consistent product improvement we reserve the right to amend without notice the specification of any of our products.
13. SPECIAL ORDER - Special Order products are any non stock item including Ral / Coloured items obtained specifically to fulfil your order and may not be cancelled.