D&E SOSS 220 FD60 FOR Timber / Composite doorsets - 100% STAINLESS STEEL LINKS & PINS - SS
SOSS Hinge 220 SS - Heavy duty - FD60 Fire Rated
SOSS Invisible hinges are manufactured to exacting standards and high tolerance. The hinges are intelligently engineered to provide a state of the art product with 180 degree opening angle, which offer a fully concealed hinge when the door is closed.
Soss Hinges are suitable for use on standard doors, concealed doors, top opening doors, room dividing flip doors, flip top tables & sales counters to name but a few. The design possibilities are limitless.
220 SS FD60: Soss Hinges - 100% Stainless steel
Tested by Warrington Fire Research as part of a door set in accordance with BS476: part 22 : 1987 section 6 for use on 60 minute fire doors.
Finishes Available -
Length - 140mm
Width - 35mm
Depth of plate - 11.9mm
Minimum thickness of timber / metal - 47.5mm
Identifying the correct hinge.
1. Determine the width, thickness and height of the door.
2. Once the above is achieved see the PDF 'Technical Data Sheet'. Locate the width and the weight of your door and draw a straight line through those two points, continuing the line on to the left hand edge of table 2. An example of this has been illustrated by a dotted line for a door 800mm wide and 85kg in weight.
3. Where the line meets the left hand edge of table 2, draw a horizontal line the full width of the table. This is determines your recommended hinge.
4. If you look at the dotted line this meets a light blue box, this indicates that if your door has a minimum thickness of 41mm then you can use 4 hinges type 218, or, if you follow the line through to the next column because your door has a minimum thickness of 48mm then you must use 3 hinges of type 220.
- Brand: SOSS
- Product Code: 220SS
- Availability: Out Of Stock